Find Your Employer
We provide affordable loans to help federal employees when they need urgent money fast
We provide low cost loans quickly for Federal and USPS employees
Public Sector Loans
WorkPlaceCredit® knows the roles played by our federal employees in supporting our nation. We know that they will at times need access to fast money, personal loans, and installment loans1.
So, we provide fast loans in their time of need.
We pride ourselves on giving fast online loans that are easy to obtain and have very fair rates and terms.
We are pleased to offer these loans with our lending program, which:
- Is a great option vs. payday lending.
- Are fast and easy to receive.
- Help build your credit score, and provide consultations to help rebuild your credit.
The second highlight of this loan program is how easy it is to obtain. We know credit scores may not reflect your true situation.
Other creditors might deny your loan if you have a poor credit rating. We look beyond that.
We are proud to lend responsibly and fairly to USPS and Federal employees who need a loan to support them in their time of need.
In addition, we offer access to loans no matter your credit history. We receive payments through payroll deduction4 that you set up with your employer which ensures regular payments and helps build your credit.
Also, almost everyone is approved for our loans3.
Certifications and Compliance
WorkPlaceCredit® is complying with Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Patriot Act and all other applicable CFPB, Federal and State requirements for lending.
Our processes and platform maintain the highest standards of date security and integrity.
Follow our Blog to Start Improving Your Financial Health
- Here is an example of the specific rates and fees that would apply to your loan with WorkPlaceCredit®: If you are requesting a loan of $3000, an origination fee of $120 (4%) will be added to your loan amount. The total amount of your loan would be $3120 which is financed at an interest rate of 20.99% and 25.18% APR. Should your chosen time frame for repayment be two years, your payments of $73.71 would be scheduled over 52 bi-weekly installments over the next 2 years.
- For example, if you obtain an emergency loan in the amount of $500 at 29.99% APR , you will make bi-weekly payments of $41.64 over 6 months. Your actual payment will vary based on the APR, payment frequency, loan amount and term of your loan offer.
- Not eligible if currently in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Payroll deduction is not a condition for approving the loan.